Who we are
Our website address is: http://calgaryplaygroundreview.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information you voluntarily submit: from commenting on this site, subscribing to newsletters or submitting a contact form
- Automatically collected information: when you access this website: IP address, operating system, browser, date/time, referring websites, pages you viewed and actions like links you may have clicked while visiting this site.
- Information collected from others: any third party software may transfer information to us
- Cookies: log information using cookies stored on your browser. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain until deleted by you.
Ways This Information May Be Used:
- Operate/Maintain this website
- Sending promotional information (which will include opt-out instructions)
- Sending administrative communications
- Responding to your comments/inquiries
- Provide user support
- Track/measure advertising
- Protect, investigate and deter against unauthorized/illegal activity
This website may use third-party service providers. Each third-party provider use of your information is dictated by their privacy policies.
Currently this website uses the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics: tracks website usage and provides information regarding referring websites and user action on this site capturing your IP address
- Google Adsense: email updates and newsletters. We only store your name and email
This list may be amended by the discretion of this website, ‘Calgary Playground Review’.
We may use data (which does not identify you alone) for the purposes of marketing, advertising or other uses (example analytics/information collected from cookies).
If you leave your name/email address/website URL in a comment, it can be publicly visible. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Store visitors’ preferences
- Record user specific information on pages they visit/access (to ensure they are not sent the same banner ads)
- Customize content for this site
- Used by third parties (like in Google Analytics described herein)
**Please Note** Users may prevent the setting of cookies by setting your internet browser and deny cookies for this website. Any cookies that may be set can be cleared from the cache of your internet browser. If you deactivate cookies in your browser, this may result in all functions not working properly on this website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve content/ads when you visit ‘Calgary Playground Review’. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this site, and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit here.
‘Calgary Playground Review’ engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer brands, networks and agencies. This content is disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. These sponsored campaigns may utilize tracking pixels (beacons) which may contain cookies to collect data to track usage and audience. This information is collected by the companies, and no personal information is collected by this website in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
At times, ‘Calgary Playground Reivew’ engages in select affiliate marketing/advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through affiliate links on this site, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. Always, all opinions are my own, and all brands I feature represent what I personally like and support.
Tracking links are embedded in this website. If you click on an embedded link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser. This allows the company to track sales for the purposes of commissions on the sales.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.