Update May 2020:
The City’s disc golf courses are open to those wishing to play disc golf under the following conditions:
- play needs to be modified so that participants will not touch or handle the same disc, and
- maintain a two-metre distance at all times (including the elimination of accidental contact).
New to Disc Golf? Check out these disc golf rules for recreational play
- Baker Park – 9333 Scenic Bow Rd. NW
Located across the river from Bowness Park.
18 holes (short and long shots) lovely area with large trees.
Calgary’s first 18 hole public disc golf course
- Forest Lawn – 1502 14 Ave SE
9 holes. Elevation and wind challenges.
- Thorncliffe – McKnight Blvd and Centre Street N (Park at the Thorncliffe/Greenview Community Centre and walk down hill)
- David Richardson Memorial – Located in Royal Vista NW along the Rotary Mattamy Greenway (North of Stony Trail, East of Country Hills Blvd)
The course is a par-63, 18-hole layout ranging from over 7,400 ft in length for experts, to 5,200 ft for beginners and families.
Intended to be a professional tournament venue.
- Lloyd Park – South of 22x, West of Spruce Meadows (private property)
18 holes. Designed to be a championship level course.
$5/person or $25 annual fee for park entry.
We do our best to ensure the information on Calgary Playground Review is accurate, however information and events are subject to change. Please contact the organizations directly to avoid disappointment.
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: CalgaryPlaygroundReview
Find us on Instagram: YYCdana
Tweet us: YYCdana
We are not affiliated with any venues, attractions or organizations. Please message them directly if you have questions or concerns.