Do you know of another accessible swing? Is there an error on this list? Please let me know!
- Blakiston Park Playground – Brentwood – 3023 Blakiston Dr NW
- Renfrew Park Preschool Playground – Renfrew811 Radford Road N.E.
- Riley Park Playground – Hillhurst – 800 12 St. N.W
- Applestone Park Playground – Applewood – Applestone Park – Applewood Drive SE & Applestone Park SE
- Vista Heights Jungle Playground – Vista Heights – 1820 Valleyview Rd NE
- Alberta Children’s Hospital Playground – 2888 Shagnanappi Train N.W.
- North Haven Community Centre Playground – North Haven – 1184 Ninga Road NW.
- Calgary Rotary Challenger Park – 3688 48 Ave. N.E.
- Helicopter Park – Parkdale/West Hillhurst – 5th Avenue and 27th St. NW.
- Elboya Park Playground – Elboya – 46 Ave & 4a St. SW
- Cranston – Cranarch Cir SE and Cranarch Link SE
- Riverstone – Cranbrook Drive
- Signal Hill – Sirocco Drive and Signal Hill Drive SW
- McKenzie Lake – Blessed Cardinal Newman School – 16201 McKenzie Lake Blvd SE – 2 side by side
- Sandstone – Sandstone Park – Sandstone Dr. NW
- North Glenmore – 5216 21 St SW
- Shouldice Park Playground – 4900 Monserrat Dr. N.W. – 2 side by side
- University District Playground – Thirsk St. NW. (Just off of 39th St and 32 Ave NW) – 2 person swing with accessible swing on one side.
- Buffalo Rubbing Stone School -1308 Panatella Blvd NW
- N Railway Street by Riverside Soccer Fields
- Sheep River Playground
- West Mcdougal Park – wheelchair accessible swing
- George Lane Park – 343 Macleod Trail SW
We do our best to ensure the information on Calgary Playground Review is accurate, however information and events are subject to change. Please contact the organizations directly to avoid disappointment.
Can you help make this article better?
If you have noticed an error, have additional information or would like to share a comment you can:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: CalgaryPlaygroundReview
Find us on Instagram: YYCdana
Tweet us: YYCdana
We are not affiliated with any venues, attractions or organizations. Please message them directly if you have questions or concerns.